A Not-So-Long Apology For The Past

I thought of this for a long time, and now I'll do it.

I'll be straight-to-the-point.

To all my former connections last school year, I apologize if I haven't met your high expectations. You've seen me as a good person at the start, but as times have passed, I've failed you.

I apologize if I haven't been responsible enough. I apologize if I haven't been the leader you've hoped. It could have been better if we worked together in unity, but things happened and have been done. I'm sorry that I haven't been a good leader. Please forgive me.

To those whom I showed a bad, childish attitude, I'm sorry. I apologize for being so silly and so mad due to small things, and for being some sort of unfriendly. I hope you forgive me.

To whom(used in plural) it may concern, I apologize for my arrogance, ignorance, and selfishness.

We're all human, you know. We all have to learn, and so we do learn from our wrongs. No one is perfect. God alone is.

But I'm thankful that He loves me so much..that He forgives..But I'm also sure that He loves you too, in spite of the fact that you are not perfect. He can forgive you, and you can even accept it right from His Son, Jesus Christ, who made it all possible.

Back to the main core of this post, I'm just plain sorry.

I hope you've forgiven me. Please accept me as I am. Be a friend if you can.

And so it goes. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions? Grammatical errors? Don't hesitate! Give a comment!