15 Songs from 2015 That I Like

Another year will close, and so another one opens. One of the few things I could highlight in this year is that despite my flair for retro music and almost-dislike for pop music, I still find good songs from today's music, be it a chart-topper or not. In no particular order, let me share some (if not only this 15) songs from 2015 that I like. The songs, by the way, are not in a particular order. 

1. Into Your Arms | Capital Kings



2. Beautiful Now | Zedd feat. Jon Bellion



3. Verge | Owl City feat. Aloe Blacc



4. Desire (Gryffin Remix) | Years & Years



5. Run Away With Me | Carly Rae Jepsen



6. Confident | Demi Lovato



7. How Deep Is Your Love | Calvin Harris & Disciples



8. Drag Me Down | One Direction



9. Run | AWOLNATION



10. Shots | Imagine Dragons



11. Where The Sky Hangs | Passion Pit



12. Orphan | Toto



13. Stockholm Syndrome | One Direction


14. Style | Taylor Swift


15. Unbelievable | Owl City feat. Hanson


How about you? What songs do you like from 2015? And which from this list do you like as well? Give me a comment, or a tweet, would you?

A blessed 2016 ahead for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions? Grammatical errors? Don't hesitate! Give a comment!