Another year will close, and so another one opens. One of the few things I could highlight in this year is that despite my flair for retro music and almost-dislike for pop music, I still find good songs from today's music, be it a chart-topper or not. In no particular order, let me share some (if not only this 15) songs from 2015 that I like. The songs, by the way, are not in a particular order.
1. Into Your Arms | Capital Kings
2. Beautiful Now | Zedd feat. Jon Bellion
3. Verge | Owl City feat. Aloe Blacc
4. Desire (Gryffin Remix) | Years & Years
5. Run Away With Me | Carly Rae Jepsen
6. Confident | Demi Lovato
7. How Deep Is Your Love | Calvin Harris & Disciples
8. Drag Me Down | One Direction
9. Run | AWOLNATION
10. Shots | Imagine Dragons
11. Where The Sky Hangs | Passion Pit
12. Orphan | Toto
13. Stockholm Syndrome | One Direction
14. Style | Taylor Swift
15. Unbelievable | Owl City feat. Hanson
How about you? What songs do you like from 2015? And which from this list do you like as well? Give me a comment, or a tweet, would you?
A blessed 2016 ahead for you!